Thursday, December 12, 2013
The Jewish Museum (map
1109 5th Ave at 92nd St
New York NY 10128
with 'Pay-What-You-Want' Admission. Seating is 1st come, 1st serve.
Participate in this interactive evening of discussion between Jens Hoffmann and Dr. Sigmund Freud, as presented by Michael Roth, President of Wesleyan University and author of six books including Memory, Trauma and History: Essays on Living with the Past
image: David Webb
General Admission Tickets
General Admission tickets are only sold at The Museum on the day of visitation.
Order Tickets for Programs and Events by Phone
212-423-3337. Mon-Th, 10am-5pm & Fri 9am-3pm; with Visa, Mastercard or American Express. There is a $1 per ticket surcharge for credit card orders. Please note
: Day of phone sales close 3 hours prior to the show. If the show is sold out there will be a message on the box office line.
Order Program Tickets Online
: Online ticket sales close 4 hours prior to the event.
Purchase Program Tickets In Person:
Tickets can be purchased in person at the Museum's admission desk during Museum hours, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, excluding Saturday.
Order Program Tickets by Mail
Please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The Box Office, Public Programs, The Jewish Museum, 1109 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10128 (make checks or money orders payable to The Jewish Museum). Tickets will be mailed up to two weeks prior to the event, after which time they will be held at the door on the day of the event.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Please note that seating is limited; it is recommended that tickets be purchased in advance.
- Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Ticket holders are encouraged to arrive promptly, as seating is not guaranteed once a program has begun.
- Ticket prices for afternoon and evening events at the Museum include admission to the galleries on the day of the program.