News and updates
• Follow @wesconnected for the latest updates.
• Please check your Class Page for updates.
• Classes ending in “0” and “5” will celebrate their Reunions
• The Class of 2015 will become Wesleyan’s 183rd graduating class.
• The renowned WESeminar program will feature alumni, parents, students, and faculty.
• Academic Departments will hold their annual open houses for graduating seniors, alumni, and families.
• Visit Reunion & Commencement 2014 for ideas about what to expect in 2015.
Reunion committee volunteers
Are you interested in joining your class Reunion Committee—brainstorming and proposing ideas for class fundraising efforts, WESeminar speakers, faculty guests, entertainment, while encouraging other classmates to attend your Reunion celebration? To get involved please contact your staff class liaison.
A preliminary schedule and registration form will be available online in March 2015. In the meantime, here are some highlights (subject to change). View the initial schedule
We celebrate the graduating class of ’15, and reunions for the following classes: ’10 (5th), ’05 (10th), ’00 (15th), ’95 (20th), ’90 (25th), ’85 (30th), ’80 (35th), ’75 (40th), ’70 (45th), ’65 (50th), ’60 (55th), ’55 (60th), and for WESeniors (’36–’64). View class pages
183rd Commencement Ceremony
Recommended hotels for reunion classes.
Frequently Asked Questions for all visitors about returning to campus for Reunion & Commencement Weekend. Read FAQs
View photos, watch videos, and find schedule information from previous Reunion & Commencement Weekends. Read more
Staff contact details for alumni in reunion classes, parents and families of graduating seniors, and other members of the Wesleyan community. View all contact details