Wesleyan alumni impact their communities every day. The WEServe Week of Service (January 18-24) is a time to celebrate this by participating in a service project in your hometown, side-by-side with other members of the Wesleyan community. WEServe honors Martin Luther King, Jr. Day on January 19. We invite you to explore the opportunities below and sign up for a project in your area.
- January 17: Deadline for participants to sign up for one or more projects.
- January 17-25: Projects take place in cities and towns around the world.
- Starting January 19: We will share photos and stories from all projects.
WEServe Week of Service Steering Committee
- Makaela (Steinberg) Kingsley '98, Director of Wesleyan's Patricelli Center for Social Entrepreneurship (PCSE)
- Jennifer Opalacz, Assistant Director, Alumni and Parent Relations
- Christine Colfer, Administrative Assistant, Alumni and Parent Relations
- Cathy (Crimmins) Lechowicz, Director of Wesleyan’s Center for Community Partnerships
- Rosy Capron '14, Civic Engagement Fellow, Wesleyan University
- Diana Martinez '07, Center for Community Partnerships (CCP) Coordinator, Wesleyan University
- Alex Drexler '16, Habitat for Humanity coordinator, Wesleyan Office of Community Service & Volunteerism
- Stephen McCarthy ’75, Co-Founder, Wesleyan Alumni in Philanthropy and Public Service (WAPPS)
Past WEServe Weeks
WEServe is now in its third year. Be sure to check out the great photos from our previous WEServe projects!
If you have any questions, please contact Christine Colfer at (860) 685-3933 or email@example.com.
WEEK OF SERVICE CALENDAR
|Display Filter: |