What is Wes in a Box?
Wes in a Box is all the Wesleyan swag you need to throw that official Wesleyan party. Here are ways you could use Wes in a Box:
- New in town and want to meet other alumni? Organize a happy hour and we’ll get the word out to the locals on our list!
- Already coordinating get-togethers with Wes friends? Wes in a Box can formalize those.
- Can’t get back to campus for Homecoming or Reunion? Bring it to your city, wherever you are.
What's in the box?
- Bumper stickers
- Name tags
- Colored felt pennants
- Gel pens
- Microfiber wipes
Host an event
- Submit Wes in a Box application form 4-6 weeks in advance of the proposed event to the Alumni & Parent Relations Office
- Once an event has been approved, contact your Wesleyan regional representative, if applicable, and work with them to:
- Put together an email invitation
- Contact area alumni to encourage attendance
- Recruit alumni to assist with the event
- Coordinate, manage, and execute even logistics and details
- Make final arrangements with local venue for the event
- Attend the event as the primary host
- Complete the Event Follow-up Form and email it, along with photos and the sign-in sheet, to the Office of Alumni Relations.